Spanish is the fourth most spoken language in the world – so why wouldn’t you want to learn it? For example, if you want to travel, Spanish-speaking countries have one of the highest tourism rates in the world. In 2019, Spain was, behind France, the second most attractive country for tourists from all over the world. Even if you don’t intend on travelling to a Spanish destination for a long period of time, you may find out that the language becomes very useful in your daily life. For instance, do you understand the lyrics of your favourite Latino song? No? So that’s another reason to get your self registered in one of our lessons!
If you’re still asking yourself why you should take a Spanish Conversation Course, there are many reasons..
- When learning a language, speaking is often the aspect that creates the most difficulties. This is because speaking is spontaneous, and so it is difficult to speak fluently without having to stop and search for a word or think about the correct grammar structures. In a conversation course, you will develop the confidence immediately after spending time with one of our expert instructors.
- You will not only learn single words and basic sentence structures like you would if you taught yourself. You will also gain knowledge of idioms (Redewendungen), which can be the corner stone of your language level. In addition to this, you will learn how to use the correct gestures, body language and intonation.
- You will be placed in a group which consists of students of a similar level. If you already have knowledge of Spanish, each person in your group will have been assessed and placed in that group because that is where they belong. For this reason, you don’t need to worry about communicating with people of a different level of Spanish.
Spanish Conversation Course in Berlin
The focus of this conversation course is on speaking, expanding vocabulary and correcting mistakes. If you need a beginners course or to reach academic proficiency, then you should probably opt for one of our Intensive Spanish Courses, so that you can fully understand the foundations of the language before tweaking your skills and getting closer to fluency. Spanish teachers at DAS Akademie are native speakers with full teaching qualifications and unbeatable experience.
Or Spanish Conversation Courses consist of:
- 6 lessons per week: 2 days a week, 3 lessons per day*
- Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Groups of 4 to 8 participants with some prior knowledge of the Spanish language
Course books are excluded from the prices of Spanish Conversation Courses quoted below:
*1 lesson is 45 minutes.
“Practice like it’s a game; play the game like it’s practice.” Mike Candrea
If you would like to learn Spanish at a faster pace, check out our Spanish Conversation Courses or Intensive Spanish Courses.