We are pleased to announce that we are open and our team is offering face-to-face classes once again. In order to ensure your safety in the best possible way, we have developed a hygiene plan in line with the Covid-19 hygiene plan from the Senate Department for Education, Youth and Family for Berlin schools. In the event that the regulations of the responsible government should change, we will adapt our hygiene plan accordingly. The provisions and rules of conduct listed here apply to all courses and exams taking place on the DAS Akademie language school premises.
– It is only possible to take part in face-to-face classes with a negative COVID-19 rapid test.
-An antigen test must not be older than 24 hours. A PCR test is valid for a maximum of 48 hours.
a) one negative rapid test per week for courses which take place once or twice each week.
b) two negative rapid tests for courses which take place 5 days per week.
– There are many options to get tested directly on Rosenthaler Platz:
The following people are exempt from having to present a negative test:
- People who have been fully vaccinated within the EU, with the second dose having been administered over 14 days ago
- People who have already recovered and whose positive test result was at least 28 days ago, but not more than 6 months ago, and who have evidence of this
Rules of conduct according to the COVID-19 hygiene plan:
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people at all times (also in the classrooms)
- Stay at home if you feel sick or unwell – students with cold symptoms will not be allowed to take part in face-to-face classes
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, the staff and the teachers are entitles to send the relevant parties home
- The break area remains closed, therefore you should take your breaks in the classroom or outside of the school building
Common hygiene rules
According to the Covid-19 hygiene plan, the following rules must be strictly followed:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Disinfect or wash your hands, especially when entering the school or after blowing your nose, sneezing, coughing and using the toilet
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in the entrance area – please make sure to use them
- For your safety, avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes at all times
- When coughing and sneezing, you should turn away from the others and use an handkerchief*
*If there is no handkerchief, sneeze or cough by covering your mouth and nose with your arm
You must wear a mouth and nose protection in the common areas of DAS Akademie. You are also asked to cover your mouth and nose when in the classrooms. Students are responsible for procuring their own masks.
Cleaning the rooms
The staff clean all rooms regularly. The common areas and areas of contact, in particular, are cleaned daily.
Contact minimisation according to the COVID-19 hygiene plan
The course registration and the purchase of books can still be carried out in our language school. Consultations should, where possible, be conducted via email, chat, or by phone.