We are pleased to announce that we are open and our team is offering face-to-face classes once again. In order to ensure your safety in the best possible way, we have developed a hygiene plan which follows the Covid-19 hygiene plan of the Senate Department for Education, Youth and Family for Berlin schools. In the event that the regulations of the responsible government should change, we will also adapt our hygiene plan accordingly. The provisions and rules of conduct listed here apply to all courses and exams that take place on the premises of the DAS Akademie language school.
Rules of conduct according to the COVID-19 hygiene plan:
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.50 meters from other people at all times (also in the classrooms)
- Stay home if you feel sick or unwell, because students with cold symptoms are not allowed to take face-to-face classes
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, the staff and the teachers will send you back home
- The break area remains closed, therefore you should take your breaks in the classroom or outside of the school building
Common hygiene rules
According to the Covid-19 hygiene plan, the following rules must be strictly followed:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Disinfect or wash your hands especially after entering the school, blowing your nose, sneezing, coughing and using the toilet
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in the entrance area, therefore please make sure to use them
- For your safety, avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes at all times
- When coughing and sneezing, you should turn away from the others and use an handkerchief*
*If there is no handkerchief, sneeze or cough by covering your mouth and nose with your arm
You must wear a mouth and nose protection in the common areas of the DAS Akademie. In the classroom itself there is no need to cover your mouth and nose, because here the minimum distance is guaranteed by the seating order which must be strictly maintained. Students are responsible for procuring their own masks.
Cleaning the rooms
The staff clean all rooms regularly. The common areas, in particular, are cleaned daily.
Contact minimisation according to the COVID-19 hygiene plan
The course registration and the purchase of books can still be carried out in our language school. Consultations should, where possible, be conducted via email, chat, or by phone.